Date(s) - 22/05/2020
9:15 am - 3:45 pm
Grangefield Primary School
Accreditation is through the awarding body ‘Qualsafe’ and will be for the ‘Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)’ qualification. The qualification expires after a duration of 3 years.
Certification also includes a plastic credit card with the learner’s name and qualification on (whilst also highlighting on the back of this some of the key processes as a reminder of content delivered on the day).
Learners will also receive a First Aid manual to keep as part of the course and act as a reference point for the future. The topics covered include:
- The Role of the First Aider
- Incident and Casualty Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, in addition to Child and Baby CPR
- Recovery Position
- Primary and Secondary Survey
- Management of Seizures
- External Bleeding & Hypovolemic Shock
- Minor Injuries and Burns
Make a Booking
Bookings are closed for this event.