Date(s) - 15/10/2021
1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Group Phase Locations: Charlton Kings, Rowanfield Juniors and St Edwards Prep School
Group Phase Timings: 1pm-3pm
Final Phase Location: St Edwards Prep School
Final Phase Timing: 3:30pm-5:30pm
The winning team from each group will need to travel to St Edwards Prep School for the finals phase.
Age Group: Year 5 and 6
Description: English Schools’ Football Association competition. 7-a-side, no restriction on gender. Small and large schools will compete separately. (Small schools must have fewer than 100 pupils in KS2 and no more than 30 in year 6). The winner of the small and large schools competitions will progress to the County round (usually in late November/early December).
- Matches are to be seven –a-side
- Otherwise, rules are the same as in the league games e.g. no offside etc.
- Matches will last 7 minutes each way. Please make a quick change round at half time – perhaps two minutes.
- Substitutes can be made at any time – please inform the referee.
- Please support all referee’s decisions (right or wrong!).
- 3 points for win, 1 point for draw.
- Winners of each group to be decided (in this order) by:
- points accrued.
- goals scored.
- goal difference.
- results against each other.
- penalty shootout. (5 penalties each)
The winners of both the Open and Small Schools will represent Cheltenham in the County round of the ESFA Inter-School competition on the all-weather surface of Oxstalls Sports Park in Gloucester due to take place early December
Make a Booking
Bookings are closed for this event.