Group Phase Locations: Charlton Kings, Rowanfield Juniors, St James and St Marks.
Group Phase Timings: 1pm-3pm
Final Phase Location: Charlton Kings
Final Phase Timing: 3:30pm-5:30pm
The winning team from each group will need to travel to Charlton Kings for the finals phase.
Age Group: Year 5 and 6
Description: English Schools’ Football Association competition. 7-a-side, no restriction on gender. Small and large schools will compete separately. (Small schools must have fewer than 65 pupils in Year 5/ 6). The winner of the small and large schools competitions will progress to the County round (usually in late November/early December).
- Matches are to be seven –a-side
- Otherwise, rules are the same as in the league games e.g. no offside etc.
- Matches will last 7 minutes each way. Please make a quick change round at half time – perhaps two minutes.
- Substitutes can be made at any time – please inform the referee.
- Please support all referee’s decisions (right or wrong!).
- 3 points for win, 1 point for draw.
- Winners of each group to be decided (in this order) by:
- points accrued.
- goals scored.
- goal difference.
- results against each other.
- penalty shootout. (5 penalties each)
The winners of both the Open and Small Schools will represent Cheltenham in the County round of the ESFA Inter-School competition on the all-weather surface of Oxstalls Sports Park in Gloucester due to take place early December
Bookings are closed for this event.