Although it might be hard to imagine it now, our children will become adults sooner than we think. And our job as parents is to make sure that they have the skills to successfully navigate the adult world. One of those skills is to be independent and not just helplessly wait for others to do things for them. It won’t surprise you to hear that learning independence doesn’t start when children are 18 so what are the best ways to encourage age-appropriate independence to last them a life-time?
During the webinar we will discuss:
- What is age-appropriate independence during primary school years?
- How to ensure balance between too little and too much independence?
- Which tools to use now to help our children succeed when they are outside our domain?
- Register via the link below.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link
- Click the link to join the meeting at the time and date specified above.
If you don’t hear from us by the 14th of March, please don’t hesitate to contact Marijana on firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure you check your junk/spam folders first.
Not able to make it for the live webinar? You can still register online and we will send you a recording after the event.