Thank you to all those PE Coordinators who were able to attend Tuesday’s Network Day. It was great to have colleagues back in the room together again, great energy and positivity around opportunities and events coming up this academic year.
For those colleagues, unfortunately unable to attend, please be reassured all the information shared is accessible via the link in the email sent out on the 12th November 2021 with further information being released in the coming weeks.
PLEASE ADD this link to your browsers FAVOURITES TAB or create a desktop SHORTCUT to this folder – more information will be added throughout the year.
Summary of Documents available online:
- Network Day Powerpoint slides including video links
- Move More Membership Brochures x 4 – Core / Family Services / Health and Bolt On’s
- Transition Statement for the new School Games model
- Calendar for Competitions, festivals and School Games
- Family Support and Engagement document
- CPD Audit – please follow this link to complete the school’s whole school CPD needs for this year, alternatively please download the word document in the shared folder, complete and email back to email@example.com
- Creating Active Schools (CAS) – See powerpoint slides for outline information and let us know if you are interested and would like to be on the contact list for further information.
- Follow up information & who to Contact in Move More Table – Membership Queries, Competitions, festivals, School Games, Creating Active Schools (CAS), FA Girls’ Football Programme, Practicals, real Dance information or for any of the real programmes, Speed Stacking, Schools Impact Report, CPD Audit, Interventions etc.
More information will follow in the coming weeks with regard to interventions; Heidi’s Heroes, Sportsability and Maximise your Potential. We shall email and upload any relevant information to the shared folder shortly. Our Health Passports will also be printed and ready for distribution in early December.
We hope you found the day both informative and enjoyable. As always, your opinion matters and we welcome your feedback so you can fill out this form to let us know your thoughts.
We look forward to seeing you at our PE Conference in Spring 2022. We will confirm the date and details of this event in the New Year.