Date(s) - 02/07/2019
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Martley C of E Primary School
Head teachers and Governors are warmly invited to attend a PE & Sport Premium workshop in partnership with the Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Open to all school representatives thus not cluster specific. Multiple representatives are welcomed from school, the workshops are aimed at Senior Leaders as the PE Coordinators receive support through their own forums.
Outcomes of the session:
- Know and understand the national picture, plus the grant’s terms and conditions ready for the website report due at the end of this academic year.
- Understand the implications of the new Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Have an opportunity to review successes and budget allocation priorities for 2019-20
- Have reviewed the challenges and potential solutions for the sustainability of PE, Sport and Physical Activity post 2020.
- Have an opportunity to share good practice and ask questions.
Make a Booking
Bookings are closed for this event.