Holy Apostles Morning Club
Welcome to our new booking system for Holy Apostles Morning Club
- Please note that this club is only available to children which attend Holy Apostles primary school.
- The morning club will be daily (Monday to Friday). The club will run from 7.45am through to 8.50am – this is when Move More coaches will pass responsibility to the class teachers either in the playground or classroom dependant on weather at the time.
- Parents/Guardians will be able to drop off their children (who are signed up) between 7.45am to 8.15am
- You can book your child(ren) in for any amount of days but this must be for each week of the term, each session costs £3 per child and this will be used to work out the termly cost, depending on the number of weeks in the term. This can be paid via debit/credit card or by child care vouchers. There is a 10% discount for siblings, which will be automatically applied at checkout.
- The sign-up process will be done on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- By using the consultation around morning club which Move More carried out in July, it appears that there may not be the option to accommodate ‘drop ins’. This will be confirmed in due course.
- No breakfast/food will be included in the club and children will not be allowed to eat during this period so please make sure they have breakfast before arriving at school.
- All correspondence about the club sign-up and running of the club will need to come direct to Move More and not the school, unless it is a matter for the school about the club. Please use email@example.com to get in touch.
- Move More will be working with the school to ensure that the club will operate within relevant Covid 19 government guidelines.
It’s quick and easy to get started.
You will need to register a new account with ClassForKids the first time you use the system, then just select the correct days which you require.
Click on the link below to register and book for Morning Club!